New Forest Valentines Day
Treats and time away with the one you love.
A New Forest Valentines Day break can offer a romantic setting to share with the one you love, and maybe champagne, roses and chocolates too! You just have to choose where to go and what to do. This year Valentines falls on Thursday 14th February so you can really enjoy a longer weekend break!
My New Forest Valentine Day recommendations are kept simple for you to choose your ideal place to stay, have a romantic meal, order a bottle of champagne, roses, chocolates or decide to visit a relaxing spa.
My New Forest Valentines Suggestions
I'm going to list the ones I think you'll like with contact links for you to choose for yourselves where you want to go.
Valentine's Day this year falls on a Thursday so all the New Forest hotels I am recommending are offering different days and breaks, which can be a bit confusing. Just make sure you check the overall price and day available before you book your New Forest Valentines Day treat.
New Forest Valentines Hotels
- I've stayed at The Bell Inn and can recommend the rooms, the food and the staff!
- There's a great deal possible for you too if you pop the question, get a "yes" answer and book your wedding reception here too!
- If love in your household includes your dog, discover what your dog can experience in my Bell Inn dog review.
- The Balmer Lawn Hotel has recently had a wonderful make over and is now a beautiful hotel in a lovely setting. I couldn't find a specific Valentine's offer but have a look at a room you might like, visit the spa and then contact the hotel directly to see what deal you can get. A tip from me is to make sure you make use of the Look before you Book facility! (Does your room overlook the open forest or is it looking out over the pool etc?). Start with a champagne cream tea in the cosy fireside lounge, visit the Saltus Spa or go for a New Forest walk.
- Stanwell House Hotel Lymington Choose to start your stay on Wednesday 14th for a 1 night stay or Saturday 17th which gives you great flexibility!
- Chocolates and chilled champagne awaits you in your room, and a romantic 5 course gourmet tasting menu. You'll also return to your room to be greeted by a rose petal turn down service - very romantic! Why not ask about the 4 poster beds for a really romantic break. You'll be in the picturesque harbour side town of Lymington where there's a wonderful street market too each Saturday.
- If you fancy a stunning location try the Christchurch Harbour Hotel in Mudeford We've stayed here many times and the setting, although not on the new Forest is absolutely stunning. The harbour views towards Hengistbury Head are beautiful. great spa too!
New Forest dog friendly Valentine's Day stays
Does your much loved dog have to go with you on your romantic Valentine's Day experience? I have the answer. Dogs are made really welcome at the Passford House Hotel. And you could bring your horse!
This elegant former family home offers bespoke and up to the minute rooms for you all to enjoy your stay. You can visit the nearby Georgian town of Lymington or pop your dog in the car to explore the beauty of the New Forest.
My walks and routes help you plan where you might want to explore. I can also suggest some lovely disabled access walks to discover too.
As well as my hotel suggestions it might be a good idea to consider staying in a B&B for total seclusion.
Many offer packages where you can breakfast in your room with no need to share the morning with others. Just ask when ringing to make sure you can get exactly the romantic break you want.
Do you want your dog to come too?
Valentines Luxury Lodges
- I've just been given some details of luxury lodges at Shorefield Country Park
- Located near Milford on Sea they have a Spa, pool and really friendly staff in their on site shop too.
- Ask about the Romance Lodge and Select 1 Lodge
- You'll be close to the sea (if it's a bright day it can be just as good as mid summer - just take warm clothes!)
If you decide to visit the beautiful New Forest UK National Park for a romantic Valentine's Day treat with the one you love, I hope the weather is kind to you and that you have a truly memorable experience which will last forever. Happy Valentine's Day!
Back to Home Page